• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quotes from a Die-Hard Auburn Fan...

KBRed

I know this is probably not the best thread to start, but it's 11:50pm and I don't really care what you think. So, I was talking to a good friend who went to Auburn and in my eyes is the most die-hard fan for any collegiate team possible.

I started talking to him about Cam, and he is no homer by any means for the Panthers:

Him: greatest player to ever play at auburn

Me: Really?

Him: bo jackson is #2

Me: I'm going to quote you on that

Him: for 1 season, he had the greatest ever in navy and burnt orange

now for a career, other people were better since he was one and done

Me: very interesting, coming from an AU fan

Him: every time he touched the ball i thought we could score on that play

that's how much fun it was

Me (if you didn't guess by now): I've been reading tweets about practice, sound's like alot of wildcat formations with Armanti in the mix...it will be very fun to watch.

Him: we ran that formation w/ cam

Take it for what it's worth...which is practically nothing.

So a die hard Auburn fan says that the QB who just led them to their championship or whatever is the best player out of Auburn? Hmm, un-surprised really.

A Stealers fan is going to say that Big-Ben is better then Josh Freeman, I would argue otherwise.

Except facts and figures would back up the Steelers case.

Josh Freeman led the Buc's to a 10-6 season, he didn't and doesn't have the weapons around him that Ben does. He played 4 more games then Ben (4, right?) and was able to rack up almost 10 more TD's and only had one more interception. Also Freeman ran for 200 more yards then Ben.

Anddddd, Freeman is younger. I would pick Freeman over Ben any day.

Josh Freeman led the Buc's to a 10-6 season, he didn't and doesn't have the weapons around him. He played 4 for games then Ben (4, right?) and was able to rack up almost 10 more TB's and only had one more interception. Also Freeman ran for 200 more yards then Ben.

Anddddd, Freeman is younger. I would pick Freeman over Ben any day.

What the hell did you just say?

Archived