• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrell McClain...

Zod

I noted on Cam's pass to Barnidge (do not cut him, RR), that there were many good things. One was that TM beat the guard to the gap and was in the backfield at about the same time Cam was. Impressive.

Good to hear someone say it, because I did not watch him enough. I personally think Neblett is going to be solid. If Corvey Irvin continues at his pace, we might need to worry about CB before going widebody.

They bet not cut Barnidge

he is more of a 3 tech like TM. i think TM will edge him out for the spot, yeah our 3rd rounders might be starting week 1.

I dunno, Irving is playing inspired football. This is really the kids best/last chance.

I think Irvin is in the other spot.

he is more of a 3 tech like TM. i think TM will edge him out for the spot, yeah our 3rd rounders might be starting week 1.

gotya, thanks, so you guys telling me we dont have a single NT that has ever played a down in the NFL?

How has Fua looked endurance wise? I expect that he gases early since he's a rookie, but I hope he's up for this.

gotya, thanks, so you guys telling me we dont have a single NT that has ever played a down in the NFL?

How has Fua looked endurance wise? I expect that he gases early since he's a rookie, but I hope he's up for this.

Neblett was active for the last four games or so down the stretch last year. He did pretty well. Had 10 tackles. Not bad for a NT. He and Fua will rotate, like Irvin and McClain will. I expect to see them switch up every series.

I saw Charles Johnson lined up at DT in a pass rushing drill Saturday. Could he come in for the nose on third and long and Brown/Norwood and Hardy rush from the DE spots? Add McLain to the mix, and it looks like a plan.

A Carolina player make the pro bowl? ROFL maybe if he joins the Dallas Cowgirls or the Patriots or changes his last name to Favre.

Voting for the Pro Bowl is a joke.

Are you serious? 3 of our players made it to the pro-bowl last year.

Are you serious? 3 of our players made it to the pro-bowl last year, even Jordan Gross made it and in my eyes didn't deserve it.

Jordan Gross Didn't deserve it, true. Beason and whoever else went only went because the people selected before them turned it down.

Archived