• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrell McClain...

Zod

With all the talk of the QBs, Armanti and the lack of CBs the glowing reports for him and Fua have kind of fallen under the radar. With the exception of QB, McClain and Fua are the most important guys on the team and I'm very excited to see what they can do.

McClain is disrupting something on over half the plays he is in there. Everyone is just watching Cam too much. McClain may be our best draft pick....

(ducks)

I want to see him up against Kalil to test his strength. :cool:

McClain is disrupting something on over half the plays he is in there. Everyone is just watching Cam too much. McClain may be our best draft pick....

(ducks)

I noted on Cam's pass to Barnidge (do not cut him, RR), that there were many good things. One was that TM beat the guard to the gap and was in the backfield at about the same time Cam was. Impressive.

Good to hear someone say it, because I did not watch him enough. I personally think Neblett is going to be solid. If Corvey Irvin continues at his pace, we might need to worry about CB before going widebody.

Archived