• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What was your greatest Carolina moment/ play ever??

barryjevon

Have 2, both in 2005 even though I've been a fan since year 1

My first Panthers game I saw in person was out in Arizona and I had like 7th row 20 yard line seats on our sideline. This cards fan in front of me was screaming at Smitty every time he walked by all game. Then Smitty got the game winning TD in that endzone, walking back to the sideline he stops, points to the guy, pretends to pop a tab on the ball like a can, drink it, then went to toss him the ball but pretended like it was stuck in his hand. GREAT GREAT moment for me, was amazing.

Playoff game against the bears I wasn't told the house we were going to watch the game at was going to be ALL Bears fans, probably 20 Bears fans, a couple neutral, and me. Then Smitty gets that TD bomb and makes the DB going flying by him on the second play of the game, it shut them all up and I was going crazy.

That was just a great game/day, ended up going down to Mexico that night (I went to University of Arizona, so I was only like 90 minutes and we weren't 21 yet with no classes on Monday thanks to MLK Day).

Archived