• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What was your greatest Carolina moment/ play ever??

barryjevon

Remember when, uh, Sir Purr dove on that live punt in the endzone and got his mascot ass reamed by the official? Classic fail.

Srsly, going with the x-clown moment, because two overtimes, and we had won that game (Kasay FG then penalty), then lost it (gimmie FG by Jeff Wilkins that he missed), then won it again. I was completely exhausted after that one. What euphoria.

Steve Smith busting loose against the Texans...

This. I was there in person to see it, it was toward the end of a losing game when most of the corporate attendees had already left, and only fans were sticking around. The place was half empty but still went nuts like it was full. It was an awesome moment.

Besides all the obvious ones, and I'm thinking of just plays here.

Bob Christian TD run in the hall of fame game against JAX 1995, first Carolina Panther TD!!

Steve Beuerlein QB draw against GB I think it was.

Steve Smith Breaks 10 tackles against the Houston Texans in blowout loss, shows Smitty fights no matter what the score is. he's like the Tasmanian devil out there.

Edit: cant believe I omitted...

Greg Frye getting knocked the Fugg out by my man, Beason!!!!! Then getting away with it, and winning a dollar claim in the end.

Archived