• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teminator Salvation

Delhomeboy

Yes, yes, we can all sit here and make jokes about Christian Bales little temper tantrum during shooting. But looking at the ten facts on this webpage and the trailer at the bottom, and my hope in this movie has been restored.

I especially found this one encouraging:

Christian Bale was McG's first choice to play John Conner, whom he calls "the most credible action star in the world right now." McG offered Bale the part while he was shooting "The Dark Knight," and he initially turned it down. Bale told McG that if he could refine the script to the point where it could be read on stage without any special effects and still be a compelling story, he would agree to star in it.

Terminator Salvation new Trailer

Bale is superb actor, and he's definitely intense and takes his movie seriously, not doing 20 a year just for cash. He's usually money, almost as consistent as Denzel has been been. He probably didn't want to do a stupid story so I'm glad he told them that.

• 1 month later...

Thank god Arnold isn't in it. He couldn't save T3.

Looks like he may be... kinda...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/22/schwarzenegger.terminator/index.html

"Terminator Salvation" wouldn't have the former movie star getting into makeup again. The special effects wizards at Industrial Light and Magic are trying to insert Schwarzenegger's image from the 1984 original.

Might be a cool tie in as long as it's just a brief thing...

Archived