• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

yeah. that's why you reposted the video of all of those throws. it's been posted sooooo many times that it was easy for you to find. oh wait, you never posted anything in this youtube hell thread, did you?

If you were here before the draft, if you know who the Panthers were before the draft, you'd know.

I'm not wasting my time "proving" your favorite NFL player isn't all that he's cracked up to be.

We have a search function here, use it.

Or Youtube it, there is a video that shows good and bad throws, even his good throws aren't accurate all the time.

On throws over 0 yards, his accuracy drops significantly, indicating that his numbers are inflated by easy throws a 3rd grader could make.

Zone coverage is when you need to be accurate to fit the ball into tight windows but his numbers are significantly worse when facing zones.

Spin away.

Would those stats be college numbers which you said yourself don't mean anything in the NFL. Funny how you bring them up when it suits your purpose. And where are these supposed meaningless numbers, or are you making them up too??

yeah. i can remember reading a lot of crap from MrScot and TRD about Cam Newton before the draft. MrScot seems like he's chilled out and is at least trying to take a wait and see approach to Newton's development. it's too bad that TRD can't do the same.

yeah. i can remember reading a lot of crap from MrScot and TRD about Cam Newton before the draft. MrScot seems like he's chilled out and is at least trying to take a wait and see approach to Newton's development. it's too bad that TRD can't do the same.

I would take a wait and see if everyone else would as well.

i don't need to check youtube. i saw every single throw that he attempted last year. it's on you to prove that you aren't just making crap up as you go along...kinda like you did with your last post about his accuracy beyond 5 yards. if you think that he put up those stats with dinks, dunks, and bubble screens, you really are totally clueless.

If you were here before the draft, if you know who the Panthers were before the draft, you'd know.

I'm not wasting my time "proving" your favorite NFL player isn't all that he's cracked up to be.

We have a search function here, use it.

Or Youtube it, there is a video that shows good and bad throws, even his good throws aren't accurate all the time.

I actually did a breakdown of it, using real analysis not just fanhood.

I put it up for debate in case anyone had a differing opinion but no one bit.

I don't need to prove he's inaccurate. Time will tell. If you watched every throw he made you know he made more than 3 bad throws on deep balls.

How about a friendly sig/avatar bet...

If I take the time to post a video that shows him making more than 3 bad deep ball throws (>20 yards), I get to control your sig and avatar for a month

If I don't do it, you get mine.

Deal?

I'd love to support Cam, he's just given me no reason to.

He hasn't given you a reason not to either.

I sincerely feel like you are pulling for him to fail.

I personally think now is a great time to get excited about the most dynamic QB in the history of the franchise.

And I mean dynamic in the sense that even if he is a so called bust he is going to be pretty exciting to watch and I don't think people would argue that he is going to make some jaw dropping plays.

I don't know why it bothers you so much that people are excited even after a 2-14 year and Cam is a really big part of that excitement.

I guess my question is why do you feel it necessary to constantly try to rain on people's good feelings?? This is August. This is the time for unreasonable expectations. That is part of what is awesome about NFL football. Every year there is renewed hope in August.

I'd love to support Cam, he's just given me no reason to.

The fact that he was the number one pick by a team that you claim to support isn't enough? If you were truly a panther fan you would support our players until they give you a reason not too, not the other way around.

are you planning on counting the drops that hit Darvin Adams right in the hands as "bad" throws. if so, you *might* be able to find 3 throws but it'll still be a challenge.

I actually did a breakdown of it, using real analysis not just fanhood.

I put it up for debate in case anyone had a differing opinion but no one bit.

I don't need to prove he's inaccurate. Time will tell. If you watched every throw he made you know he made more than 3 bad throws on deep balls.

How about a friendly sig/avatar bet...

If I take the time to post a video that shows him making more than 3 bad deep ball throws (>20 yards), I get to control your sig and avatar for a month

If I don't do it, you get mine.

Deal?

Archived