• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

:lol:

"View Post" is a little link you can click on to see posts of people on ignore. You ARE on ignore, but this thread is like a bad accident on the highway. Just hard to look away.

Like you saying:

"OMG OMG CAM HAS BAD FOOTWORK!!!!!1111one", without any consistent proof to your opinion.

It's curiously sad, and is actually starting to become amusing at this point.

he IS working hard, but at this point I feel some of his accomplishments were a bit overstated during his workouts. thats ok, I don't mind... I figured they were. most of it was media-related garbage anyway. as long as he works hard and makes progress from here, i"ll be happy.

hopefully I'm wrong but I am not expecting him to look great with his arm on Saturday.

edit: also, if you're going to brag about having someone on ignore, why the hell would you click his posts to read?

I could ask you the same question. He hit a wide open Stewart about 30 yards downfield.

What did you want him to do differently on that pass?

It was 26 yards, he threw it 3 yards behind him.

I expect an NFL QB to be able to throw it 26 yards accurately.

Stew literally caught it like a punt, he turned around 180 degrees, was facing clausen, and caught it with his two arms like a basket.

If you don't see what's wrong with that throw then you have no hope as a football fan and you are dismissed.

I could ask you the same question. He hit a wide open Stewart about 30 yards downfield.

What did you want him to do differently on that pass?

Stew had to pretty much turn and stop to catch the ball - but in Clausen's defense, he did put the ball in a place only Stew could catch it ;)

It was 26 yards, he threw it 3 yards behind him.

I expect an NFL QB to be able to throw it 26 yards accurately.

Stew literally caught it like a punt, he turned around 180 degrees, was facing clausen, and caught it with his two arms like a basket.

If you don't see what's wrong with that throw then you have no hope as a football fan and you are dismissed.

Deary me. I guess you see what you want to see. How does one catch a basket btw?

he IS working hard, but at this point I feel some of his accomplishments were a bit overstated during his workouts. thats ok, I don't mind... I figured they were. most of it was media-related garbage anyway. as long as he works hard and makes progress from here, i"ll be happy.

hopefully I'm wrong but I am not expecting him to look great with his arm on Saturday.

edit: also, if you're going to brag about having someone on ignore, why the hell would you click their posts to read?

I'm pretty sure he likes the way my dick tastes.

That's my main problem as well. I was tarred and feathered because I said Cam had issues and was PROMISED he was a near perfect QB and any minor issues he had were going to be fixed by weinke.

I was a troll

Now the excuses are starting to fly and reality is taking the shape of my opinion and I'm still a troll.

Weird.

95% good plays.

I bet you guys think that pass Vick threw to Riley Cooper last night was accurate too even though it almost got his leg broken and took away a TD from Cooper that he earned.

What? Vick ran out of the pocket so he could throw, and he did throw really good. If he would have passed earlier Cooper would have gotten some yards after the catch but the safety or corner was still there and still would've brought him down.

Also, the corner (or safety) pulled down on Coopers arm which is why he fell the way he did. Had nothing to do with the pass. The pass, was a great one. :|

Stew had to pretty much turn and stop to catch the ball - but in Clausen's defense, he did put the ball in a place only Stew could catch it ;)

I've not seen the play for a while, but I'm pretty sure Stewart turned back to Clausen and basically said "Bitch, I'm open, throw me the ball!"

Not every pass can be picture perfect. The QB got the ball to one of his playmakers in space without selling him out. That's a good play in my book.

Deary me. I guess you see what you want to see. How does one catch a basket btw?

He caught it with his two arms like a basket, like a basket catch, like a punt.

You think something different happend?

Please, enlighten me, but remember, I have screenshots saved from the last time I got in this argument with someone trying to say it was a good pass and I WILL bust them out.

I expect a rookie who has had a few short weeks to train with his team to play like a rookie who has had a few short weeks to train with his team.

Will he make mistakes? No doubt in my mind. I expect it.

Will he throw a pick? Probably. We just lost our most promisng 2nd year WR, and our Star Starting WR has an injury. This game will be about learning timing in a game time scenario.

Will he throw off his back foot? Yeah. He will. Even Manning and Brady do from time to time when trying to avoid a sack, or a play can be made faster than they can set up fully for.

If he does all these things... no biggie. There are still 3 more Preseason games and lots of practicing left. It will give them some NFL tape to give him to study.

But lets say he doesn't do any of those things? What then?

I'll reiterate what Rivera said about him near the start of camp.... "Wow!"

What? Vick ran out of the pocket so he could throw, and he did throw really good. If he would have passed earlier Cooper would have gotten some yards after the catch but the safety or corner was still there and still would've brought him down.

Also, the corner (or safety) pulled down on Coopers arm which is why he fell the way he did. Had nothing to do with the pass. The pass, was a great one. :|

Why do you think the safety, sad you don't even know that much, was able to pull his arm down? Is it because the throw was so bad that Cooper had to stop and jump for it?

Had it been a good throw, he walks into the endzone and the safety isn't a factor.

I'm starting to think you guys are fuging with me. No one can honestly believe it was good.

never know, maybe on Saturday we'll run the auburn packages we have installed so he can get comfortable in live game time. Not like the other team will be bothering to game plan to stop them much so he should have some success.

Based on tweets it seems to more be the parts of the offense that are 'new' to him that he struggles with, whereas the aspects from auburn he (unsurprisingly) works better with.

Archived