• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

Saturday night/Sunday will be interesting times either way

Let's hope his running ability shines through or some people might kill themselves.

There will be overreactions, I guaran-damn-tee it

Yeah, overreactions like when Cam gets hurried and throws off his back foot the first time, you'll come racing to the board and post:

"OMG OMG, SEE THAT THROW?!? HE SUCKS OMG!"

Even though it was a touchdown.

I'm not simple minded enough to be blinded by results when it comes to analyzing a micro part of a players game.

I won't race here either, I'm rarely here on weekends.

I'll give my honest analysis, like I do everything. If it's positive, it's because he earned it, if it's negative, it's because he earned it.

Stop lying to everyone about having me on ignore and put me on ignore. You do it to sound cool and you're like that girl who's been having virgin drinks all night then falls down the stairs.

No it doesn't, but it also doesn't make it a good throw. Good overall play, poor throw.

What if Cooper catches it, breaks his femur and never plays again? Still good play? Stat sheet shows that it is?

What if that play is at the end of a half and they end up losing the game by 6. Still a good play? If it's thrown a few feet further it's an easy TD.

So much of the success in the NFL is situational that focusing on end results is meaningless when discussing individual aspects of a players game.

Sure, Jimmy's TD pass to Stew was a 55 Yard TD pass, looks great on paper. But in any other situation that ball is likely picked and at worst knocked down. Are we supposed to be happy with that because that 1 play was a TD when he missed COUNTLESS other opportunities throughout the year because he can't throw it deep?

What was wrong with Clausen's pass to Stewart? He was wide open....

I will say he has been working on his technique a lot. You cant say he is not working hard.

He's working hard, no doubt.

But dudes act like he had no issues before the draft and any issues he did have are gone now.

Now the new excuse is that he's too tall to play under center :lol:

Archived