• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

I tell you what.... Let Jimmy throw that exact same pass to an open Steve Smith. Let the defender actually time his jump right and intercept the ball...

95% of the huddle would be bashing JImmy for that exact same pass!!! And I'm going to speculate that you would also be one saying it was a poor pass.... Then if Smitty got hurt because of it??? The same pass would get him ran out of town... The same one you just called good.

That's impossible. That pass was 42 yards in the air and everyone know Jimmy doesn't throw those types of passes :p

I have no problem admitting being wrong I've been married 12 years:D. I just don't have the same view point as you and apparently others of what's a good pass or a bad pass. I'm watching you tube video's of the "accurate" passers such as Tom Brady and Peyton manning and on almost all of them I could say it was not an accurate pass. Using your logic I could say any pass that didn't wasn't absolutely perfect was a bad pass. I guess I personally don't feel that way so that's why I look at your arguments and insults as funny. Where as I'm sure you do the same.

See, that's where you guys fail again. Taking something simple like accuracy, good pass or bad pass and take it to the extreme that "If it's not an ABSOLUTELY PERFECT pass, it must be terrible."

There is little things we look for, it doesn't have to hit a target the size of a button.

See, that's where you guys fail again. Taking something simple like accuracy, good pass or bad pass and take it to the extreme that "If it's not an ABSOLUTELY PERFECT pass, it must be terrible."

There is little things we look for, it doesn't have to hit a target the size of a button.

ROFL you're accusing someone else of taking things to the extreme??? Come on man!!!! heheheh

That's impossible. That pass was 42 yards in the air and everyone know Jimmy doesn't throw those types of passes :p

I saw Jimmy had a 55 yard TD pass to Stewart in the box score

55>42.

Therefor...

Jimmy has a stronger arm than Vick

the in the air part was the joke ......

how is that an accurate throw? the guy had to stop and jump towards the ball. It was a great catch against 2 defenders. if vick would have thrown it in stride it would have resulted in a TD.

That was a shitty ass throw and Cooper is lucky he didn't break his leg with the way it bent under him. Looked painful...ouch.

here Ill make it easy for you.

this is what you would call an accurate pass

You could see the receiver had to slow down on that pass.. a little bit farther and he wouldn't have broken stride. That would have been an accurate pass.

see what I did there?

j/k saltman btw I'm not trying to troll you just saying that almost every pass could be debated if you wanted too. I'm sure if you asked brees he would say I wish I put it a little more out front. He is a very accurate passer though.

Archived