• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

how is that an accurate throw? the guy had to stop and jump towards the ball. It was a great catch against 2 defenders. if vick would have thrown it in stride it would have resulted in a TD.

This... also because reed timed his jump poorly he had a bad play on the ball. Had he timed his jump better it would've been easily deflected or maybe picked. A good throw would have lead him giving the defender little to no chance to make a play and a easier catch for the WR.

I see where you guys are coming from, I just don't agree with it so I will just agree to disagree. Maybe it's the half full, half empty type of thing.

I tell you what.... Let Jimmy throw that exact same pass to an open Steve Smith. Let the defender actually time his jump right and intercept the ball...

95% of the huddle would be bashing JImmy for that exact same pass!!! And I'm going to speculate that you would also be one saying it was a poor pass.... Then if Smitty got hurt because of it??? The same pass would get him ran out of town... The same one you just called good.

No, it's a you don't know what you are looking at and can't admit when you are wrong type of thing.

I have no problem admitting being wrong I've been married 12 years:D. I just don't have the same view point as you and apparently others of what's a good pass or a bad pass. I'm watching you tube video's of the "accurate" passers such as Tom Brady and Peyton manning and on almost all of them I could say it was not an accurate pass. Using your logic I could say any pass that didn't wasn't absolutely perfect was a bad pass. I guess I personally don't feel that way so that's why I look at your arguments and insults as funny. Where as I'm sure you do the same.

Archived