• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

I love it... you cry for 6 months for someone to give you an analysis of Cam's throwing... and when someone bothers to do it, you do exactly what I said you would.

You almost out of hand reject it and skew it to suit your personal point of view.

Your trollish responses to edromeo are why I never bothered. You're seriously the worst poster on this forum TRD. You bring this place down big time.

I suspected TRD was a joke but figured that maybe he would actually want to discuss a few of Newton's games.

But, the last handful of his posts confirms it for me.

He's just someone that feigns interest in talking football.

But, I'm glad that people see through his BS.

BTW-Nice touch interent tough touch with the whole 'Beat It' thing, love it

You didn't know?? TRD is a part-time mixed martial arts expert who beat the poo out of two guys simultaneously (one with a knife) while wearing nothing but board shorts and defending the honor of a woman he didn't even know. He beat them up so badly that he only suffered 27 stab wounds, a broken arm and leg clearly making him the winner.

The man is a gotdamn hero!!!1!!

You didn't know?? TRD is a part-time mixed martial arts expert who beat the poo out of two guys simultaneously (one with a knife) while wearing nothing but board shorts and defending the honor of a woman he didn't even know. He beat them up so badly that he only suffered 27 stab wounds, a broken arm and leg clearly making him the winner.

The man is a gotdamn hero!!!1!!

Not completely accurate.

I guess standing up for what you believe is right in real life is wrong on the interwebz.

Keep the discussion to football.

You absolutely cannot say that a throw running out of the pocket off balance off your back foot is in rhythm.
Funny how what you wrote above isn't what I said.

Please quote where I say the above.z5dQc.png

But, that hasn't bothered you before so why would it stop you know?

As you can plainly see the charting is in short hand each play isn't fully explained.

And when you did ask I explained the rational for how that play was charted/scored.

Here's what I actually said:

There are 2 reason he got a + from me on time/on rhythm.

1) That play resulted in a touchdown.

And i'm,lol, partial towards TDs and tend not to grade down when a QB throws a TD.

2) Although the pass was made after the initial design and timing of the play expired/brokedown; Cam was on time with his pass to the receiver in the scramble/adlib phase of the play where the RB could catch and run (and score).In retrospect I should probably give him a + for IS too.

BTW-The portion bolded in red is typical of most coaches, most coaches will seldom/never grade a play down that results in a TD.

You completely skip over the reason #2.

Re: the play in question:

Do you acknowledge that there can be 2 phase to a given play?

There's the initial design of the play and then there can be an extended portion?

If so then how is it so hard to understand that Cam was on time in the extended portion of the play?

If you can't understand my reasoning to not want to get into a debate with you based on the logic you presented, it's not my fault.

95%

Lol, of course its not your fault.

And I'll tell you why.

Your posts are rife with fallacious arguments, misrepresentations, fabrications, strawmen tactics, ignoring clearly stated viewpoints and general douche baggery.

First off you assume that only your opinion is correct.

Even the most arrogant of people realize that its an impossible position from which to have a discussion.

For example I could easily be dismissive of you because you apparently didn't know that 2-step drops exist.

But, that's no way to have a discussion.

I think anyone reading our back and forths can see the outright fabrications like the one you keep repeating: 95%.

You make no apologies for your own errors and misinterpretations.

Rather you seem to flaunt them.

You have a funny way of approaching a football discussion.

Most coaches/people that discuss football try to figure out where the other person is coming from.

And there are often disagreements and different ways to view things.

That why people have discussions.

But, it pointless to have a discussion with someone who views differing opinions as invalid.

But, as you were, you probably can't help yourself.

Your posting style probably habit for you by now.

Continue with your thread.

Its only a matter of time before I can a threads and have an open discussion about Cam's play.

Cheers-

And again TRD wins the CH forum.

You guys fall for it every time. Congrats again TRD.

Step 1. The Bait comment. Something like "OOOhhh Cam is the greatest eva".

Step 2. The Exaggeration. "Everyone on here promised me Cam would be the most accurate QB ever".

Step 3. The Rope a dope. "Listen I'm not saying Cam is the worse ever. I'm just saying he is the worst ever".

Step 4. The Irrefutable facts. Sprinkle some legitimate points in with a biased report, or a selective video that show's only in completions.

Step 5. The same old two step. TRD will say "He misses 4 out of 10 passes he is clearly not accurate. Someone will say" isn't that 60 % completion?" TRD will say "yeah, but it wasn't a true 60% there were a lot of bad passes that were caught!". Someone will say " What about the good passes that were dropped?". TRD will say "That doesn't matter".

Step 6. The Fallback. You will be called a blind homer if you don't agree with him.

Step 7. The one liners. Barrage of one line comment to discredit every legitimate counter post.

Archived