• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

I am for the chart. Thank you for basically saying what I have been saying from day fugging 1 in a slightly different way. But seriously, if you have a breakdown showing how he progressed, please, post it so TRD can admit he is wrong and go home, tail tucked.

IF a new person posts stats they manipulated to show he progressed but I show stats and context on how he wasn't very good, he's right and I'm wrong?

Got it

I am for the chart. Thank you for basically saying what I have been saying from day fugging 1 in a slightly different way. But seriously, if you have a breakdown showing how he progressed, please, post it so TRD can admit he is wrong and go home, tail tucked.

IF a new person posts stats they manipulated to show he progressed but I show stats and context on how he wasn't very good, he's right and I'm wrong?

Got it

I'm not gonna show stats.

It would be a breakdown of 1 game.

I'm not trying to prove myself or anybody else right or wrong.

I'm just trying to have a discussion about football.

I'll post a link to it here:

Once I find it.

You can take a look.

Then maybe you can or someone else can sponsor a thread where I can post it?

Got it

Actually, you haven't shown me anything. Go back up just a little ways, at my last post prior to talking with this new person who will be providing the chart of the 1 game breakdown. Address those issues properly, then I will believe what you're trying to say. Long story short, you haven't done much in the way of offering any convincing evidence to the table. But my post on it address it in much better detail for the purposes of debate.

I didn't see your last post but it was probably too long.

I've posted many times a breakdown of Cam's game (single game play by play for 3.5 quarters) and an overall synopsis. I'm not going to write it again.

I'll just be content to be in the minority and stop trying to "win"

I didn't see your last post but it was probably too long.

I've posted many times a breakdown of Cam's game (single game play by play for 3.5 quarters) and an overall synopsis. I'm not going to write it again.

I'll just be content to be in the minority and stop trying to "win"

It was post 219. If you're on the largest format as far as posts per page, then it is one page back (page 6), about halfway down.

Then at least give me a direct link or tell me what I can do to see this breakdown and overall synopsis. Because I have yet to see it. Since you have done it many times, surely you can at least do that much as a favor?

I'm very interested in this...no stats, no motives, just discussion.

This is what I like.

I'll start it once you post it.

Here's a link to the post:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344146-A-Closer-Look-at-2011-QB-Prospects-Cam-Newton&p=8153018&viewfull=1#post8153018

Here's a link to the whole thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344146-A-Closer-Look-at-2011-QB-Prospects-Cam-Newton

I'm looking for a link to the game...gotta run will finish posting links laters

Search for "my breakdown of Cam's national champ game" or something along those lines.

It's by me...the day after the NC game...I also had positive things to say After his media workout.

Not positive after the combine.

I basically think he has a few main issues that I'm not sure are fixable. Others think he has no issues or they are fixable.

Meh.

After his practice today I should just keep bumping this and laughing but I'm over it.

Beat it with that skins board...

I'm not posting that I'll be hated more than I am now

Beat it with that skins board...

I'm not posting that I'll be hated more than I am now

Quite right.

But, I would be posting the content in this thread or hopefully in its own thread; not copying and pasting the entire post w/ letterhead and such just content.

Isn't it crazy how "fans" supported Clausen whether they liked the pick or not last year before he played? Yet, Cam isn't given that same treatment. It's weird that people who are supposed to be "fans" of our team are pie'ing and swag'ing each other for trashing a guy who's supposed to be our franchise QB and could turn us into a contender year in and year out.

After living through all of our QB issues since the franchise's inception, I never thought I would see the day where our "fans" would hope for and revel in the failure of a QB we chose with the #1 overall pick.

Keep starting your trolling pissing contests in threads to demean him, by all means... Because if you care about this team, you're demeaning it too, because THE GUY IS A ROOKIE AND HASN'T EVEN TAKEN A SNAP YET... But, you're trashing him? Damn, Clausen didn't even get this last year...

For those of you doing this, you're pathetic. This sh*t is just getting old and unbearable to read.

Now, you can leave this thread and look for the next Cam thread to troll in.

They did not chose Cam as the first pick, "we" did not pick Cam as the first pick. The Panthers administration did, and while they see something in Cam, the people who are trashing Cam hasn't. And they are entitled to their opinion. Personally I had Locker and possibly Gabbert over Cam but understood why they drafted him. Anyways, how is it pathetic for people to have their opinions?

Archived