• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

Isn't a troll's role to derail threads with irrelevant discussion? Well, good job. Because everytime this happens it immediately stops being an objective conversation... It divides people up into "Cam huggers" and "Cam haters," and no one can state anything objective because they're too busy trying to show how good or how bad they think he is to disprove the bullsh*t statements.

This place is going to sh*t.

At this point, considering he hasn't thrown his first pro football.... if you're a Cam hater, you're a Panther hater, and shouldn't be posting on this forum.

We're not talking about TDs and we're definitely not talking about Luck.

This is about one Cameron Newton.

My point actually wasn't bout Luck, Cam, or TDs. It is about trying to qualify everything that happens good or bad. It is a pooty argument all the way around on both sides. Cam was pretty accurate down the field but Peyton Manning has 3 bad passes of over 20 yard in any given game so surely Cam had more than 3 the entire season.

i guess i just got served,pwned, or something like that.

Not really. He'll backpeddle for a little bit, throw out a hint that he golfs with agents or some other made up poo to try and assign some validity to his opinions then go concern-trolling another thread. It's what he does.

He was better at it a few months ago, though.

He was better at it a few months ago, though.

You know I said the exact same thing a couple days ago. TRD really has taken a giant step back from when I first joined up here. Not sure what it is. Maybe getting married has taken away some of his mojo.

He used to come off as funny yet combative now he just kinda comes off as sad and angry. :(

*insert Matt Moore leaving joke here*

You know I said the exact same thing a couple days ago. TRD really has taken a giant step back from when I first joined up here. Not sure what it is. Maybe getting married has taken away some of his mojo.

He used to come off as funny yet combative now he just kinda comes off as sad and angry. :(

*insert Matt Moore leaving joke here*

At least before the draft, there was a decent debate why Cam should or shouldnt be selected by us at #1. That selection has sure soured him to the point he may not even like football anymore, and definitely has exposed his disappointment of the selection and is now a full-time hater with no chance of changing that. Of course, there is always the Dolphins wagon to jump on.

You guys fall for it every time. Congrats again TRD.

Step 1. The Bait comment. Something like "OOOhhh Cam is the greatest eva".

Step 2. The Exaggeration. "Everyone on here promised me Cam would be the most accurate QB ever".

Step 3. The Rope a dope. "Listen I'm not saying Cam is the worse ever. I'm just saying he is the worst ever".

Step 4. The Irrefutable facts. Sprinkle some legitimate points in with a biased report, or a selective video that show's only in completions.

Step 5. The same old two step. TRD will say "He misses 4 out of 10 passes he is clearly not accurate. Someone will say" isn't that 60 % completion?" TRD will say "yeah, but it wasn't a true 60% there were a lot of bad passes that were caught!". Someone will say " What about the good passes that were dropped?". TRD will say "That doesn't matter".

Step 6. The Fallback. You will be called a blind homer if you don't agree with him.

Step 7. The one liners. Barrage of one line comment to discredit every legitimate counter post.

You guys fall for it every time. Congrats again TRD.

Step 1. The Bait comment. Something like "OOOhhh Cam is the greatest eva".

Step 2. The Exaggeration. "Everyone on here promised me Cam would be the most accurate QB ever".

Step 3. The Rope a dope. "Listen I'm not saying Cam is the worse ever. I'm just saying he is the worst ever".

Step 4. The Irrefutable facts. Sprinkle some legitimate points in with a biased report, or a selective video that show's only in completions.

Step 5. The same old two step. TRD will say "He misses 4 out of 10 passes he is clearly not accurate. Someone will say" isn't that 60 % completion?" TRD will say "yeah, but it wasn't a true 60% there were a lot of bad passes that were caught!". Someone will say " What about the good passes that were dropped?". TRD will say "That doesn't matter".

Step 6. The Fallback. You will be called a blind homer if you don't agree with him.

Step 7. The one liners. Barrage of one line comment to discredit every legitimate counter post.

So you're saying he's been following a pattern detracting from actual football discussion about OUR TEAM while trashing OUR QB?

Translation: "I will redefine 'accuracy' to mean whatever the hell I want it to mean in order to make my point that Cam Newton is a fuggin' loser."

New Kid on the Block!!

Oh oh ohohoh. Oh oh oh oh. Oh oh ohoho. The right stuff

BAM!!

164935__new_kids_l.jpg

Archived