• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

Missed dude on a corner route in the USC game as well.

I think I'm near double digits

Missed dude on a corner route in the USC game as well.

I think I'm near double digits

You are nearing double digits in double posts too. Learn how to use your computer plz. :coolgleamA:

i apologize for taking the bait. i think that sig bets are stupid but i really wanted him to prove his BS about Cam being inaccurate on his deep throws. from what i can remember of his passing last year, he was extremely accurate on his deep throws. if anything, it was the ball sailing on intermediate throws that was his biggest issue with his accuracy last year.

Then we also have to reduce Andrew Luck's TD by about 10 tds this season including two in the Orange Bowl. This is pooty stuff by both you guys.

People, please stop thinking completions = accuracy.

We need to have higher standards.

Remember that punt that Clausen threw Stew? 55 yard TD, would you say it was an accurate throw?

Show me in the video a throw that resembles the punt to Stewart.

I wonder, if we go back, say about 2 months before the draft, and count who has the most posts in Cam threads... Who would it be?

I wonder if their rage posting rate is convincing anyone to buy into their argument? Yet they keep spewing the same thing like it's new. We understand. You don't like him. You think he's going to fail. We've read it 2,000,000 times over.

Let me try:

Poster #1: Cam is gonna be good.

Rage Overkill SSDD Poster: No he's not! He's sucks. He's the exact opposite of everything you said. He is the pigmented spawn of satan! I've come up with proof! He's horrible. He sucks! He will not be good! You will see! Trust me, I know football! He's not good! Why am I still doing this? Who likes this? Am I really a fan of this team? Aww, anyway, he sucks! He can't throw! 99.302948293230447% of his throws were behind the LOS, so they don't count! RAWR! Rage rage rage fap fap fap fap fap.

Isn't a troll's role to derail threads with irrelevant discussion? Well, good job. Because everytime this happens it immediately stops being an objective conversation... It divides people up into "Cam huggers" and "Cam haters," and no one can state anything objective because they're too busy trying to show how good or how bad they think he is to disprove the bullsh*t statements.

This place is going to sh*t.

nevermind, i see it. it's the video right above this sentence, right? "The first video shows one of Newtons finest strengths,which is to show accuracy timing and touch at large distances on the deep ball."

i guess i just got served,pwned, or something like that.

Archived