• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

Isn't it crazy how "fans" supported Clausen whether they liked the pick or not last year before he played? Yet, Cam isn't given that same treatment. It's weird that people who are supposed to be "fans" of our team are pie'ing and swag'ing each other for trashing a guy who's supposed to be our franchise QB and could turn us into a contender year in and year out.

After living through all of our QB issues since the franchise's inception, I never thought I would see the day where our "fans" would hope for and revel in the failure of a QB we chose with the #1 overall pick.

Keep starting your trolling pissing contests in threads to demean him, by all means... Because if you care about this team, you're demeaning it too, because THE GUY IS A ROOKIE AND HASN'T EVEN TAKEN A SNAP YET... But, you're trashing him? Damn, Clausen didn't even get this last year...

For those of you doing this, you're pathetic. This sh*t is just getting old and unbearable to read.

Now, you can leave this thread and look for the next Cam thread to troll in.

post whatever throws you like. i think that it's kinda hilarious that 2 of these 3 throws went for TDs, though. hopefully, he'll keep making those "crappy" throws that go for TDs when he's playing for the Panthers next month.

How about the interception (not sure if it was in bounds) on teh sideline in the Oregon game? His receiver fully laid out and still couldn't get there.

If the receiver has to stop/slow down to make the catch, that's not an accurate pass

Then we also have to reduce Andrew Luck's TD by about 10 tds this season including two in the Orange Bowl. This is pooty stuff by both you guys.

On throws over 0 yards, his accuracy drops significantly, indicating that his numbers are inflated by easy throws a 3rd grader could make.

Zone coverage is when you need to be accurate to fit the ball into tight windows but his numbers are significantly worse when facing zones.

Spin away.

You are by far my least favorite poster on this board. It takes a special person to constantly post things just to annoy people. I pity the people who have to deal with you in real life away from the message board.

post whatever throws you like. i think that it's kinda hilarious that 2 of these 3 throws went for TDs, though. hopefully, he'll keep making those "crappy" throws that go for TDs when he's playing for the Panthers next month.

If you think those receivers are going to be that wide open, you have a simpler mind than I imagined.

Here's the link...I'll post what I want for your sig and avatar later today and have Salty enforce it for me if you don't comply.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/hyde/blog/2011/02/draft_winds_a_thorough_breakdo_1.html

God damn I could win on teh first 3 throws of the first video in that sun sentinal link but I want to have a little fun with it

2 completions and a pass the the receiver makes a horrible play on and drops.

You're running out of steam lately. You used to be better at this.

Archived