• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's accuracy

personal_foul

you never answered my question on whether "drops" count as poor throws, in your opinion. i think that sig/avi bets are lame but i'll take the bet. it has to be game film, though. combine/pro day crap doesn't count.

No, I will not count good throws that are drops, but I will count balls behind receivers, high passes, etc that were completions.

If they are bad throws but ended up as a catch, it's still a bad throw.

If it's a ball that is tipped by a defender but ends up being caught, it's a bad throw.

Deal?

Don't backpedal now. You've seen every throw he's made since he was 8. You've studied him like a pro. One time when you guys were in the dorms you guys touched dicks and you've been his biggest fan ever since.

Make the deal.

take the bet already

He threw 280 times last year. You're going to need to post quite a few more than 3 to make your point.

3 was the number he chose.

Plus: Completions =/= accurate

First pass of that video is a step and a half behind the receiver allowing the DB to catch up and almost break it up. That was not an accurate throw.

I'm a realist.

I find unfounded optimism childish and it's often the sign of incompetent people.

I prefer people who are grounded and have a good sense of reality.

You are not a realist you are a contrarian and an antagonist.

It is perfectly reasonable to be a realist and also be excited about Cam and think he will be a really good NFL QB. Marty Hurney agrees with me and he has done more homework on Cam than either of us.

Why do you believe those things are mutually exclusive?

you never answered my question on whether "drops" count as poor throws, in your opinion. i think that sig/avi bets are lame but i'll take the bet. it has to be game film, though. combine/pro day crap doesn't count.

No, I will not count good throws that are drops, but I will count balls behind receivers, high passes, etc that were completions.

If they are bad throws but ended up as a catch, it's still a bad throw.

If it's a ball that is tipped by a defender but ends up being caught, it's a bad throw.

Deal?

Don't backpedal now. You've seen every throw he's made since he was 8. You've studied him like a pro. One time when you guys were in the dorms you guys touched dicks and you've been his biggest fan ever since.

Make the deal.

Drops don't necessarliy mean bad throws and catches don't mean good throws

Now that we have that out of the way...I'm going to a meeting but when I get back I'll gladly take control of your sig and avatar

so, you're going to count the hail mary td against USC and the TD pass in the bama game that was underthrown. what else have you got? they have to be deep passes(over 20 yards), btw.

3 was the number he chose.

Plus: Completions =/= accurate

First pass of that video is a step and a half behind the receiver allowing the DB to catch up and almost break it up. That was not an accurate throw.

How about the interception (not sure if it was in bounds) on teh sideline in the Oregon game? His receiver fully laid out and still couldn't get there.

can you guys PM over this ghey bet plz! BTW there is no doubt he had more than 3 bad throws over 20 yards. Everyone in the world has 3 bad throws over 20 yards including Peyton Manning.

Can I just call it in favor of TRD? Still doesn't mean he is right about anything in regards to Cam's accuracy.

Archived