• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey all (any Raleigh/Durham people around?)

machoman

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Next week I'll be moving to the Raleigh/Durham area of NC (from Philadelphia) and I was hoping some of you Panther bretheren can offer some guidance as to where some of the best sports bars/spots to go catch a game might be at in either town. Any other information, tips, or direction for getting acclamated to the area will be greatfully accepted as well. Thanks! :sifone:

There are a few here from Raleigh. Panthro and I went to NCSU. Not sure about any good bars cuz place has changed so much since I've been there on a regular basis. My sister and brother still live there. I liked living there.

God I wish you could take me back home....I am from RDU and live in Lehigh Valley....I wanna go home!! There will plenty of cool places to check out in the Triangle but it depends on whether you want to be in Raleigh - Durham - Chapel Hill for sports bars.

BTW, welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

New guy here reppin' Raleigh. My first year back in NC after a couple years away for grad school.

I know we have fans in the area but where do they watch the games? I watched a couple away games at Carolina Ale House, overall good atmosphere but I did spend a buttload on the big HD tv for a reason and usually stay home for away and make the trip for the home games.

Archived