• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

@ In-N-Out

TheRealDeal

So it's Monday, coming back from a little cold I had over the weekend and I decided I needed a great lunch.

My wife's younger cousin just got his license today and he did some work for me editing the wedding video that he wanted to shoot so I said I'd buy him lunch.

In-N-Out it is.

He picks me up. He rolls in a BMW because his parents are loaded. He's got some cool boat shoes, nice shorts, and a tee shirt on. Me: Jeans, button down (I class it up at work), some vans.

We get there. Packed. Like really packed. In-N-Out is probably better than anything you've ever had. We get in line. We order. Me: 3x3 no onion or tomato, animal fries no grilled onion, medium Coke (In-N-Out has the best Coke). Feelin good about my order, feeling manly, like I just showed him how to be a man. Him: 2 double doubles, everything on it. Beast Mode. No fries. Pink Lemonade. Walks to get his drink like a boss and leaves me behind to pay.

We start talking about how good we think the Dolphins good we think the Panthers are going to be this year and his upcoming football season. It's going well. He eats his food like a man who is on top of the world. I eat mine less manly.

16, just got his license, just ate two double doubles, about to play varsity football for the first time...kid is on top of the world.

Wait, what?

Wearing Jeans and Vans is 'classing it up' at work?

We were a very small company but have just grown to be pretty big. We still keep the small company feel and culture.

CFO wears shorts and polo to work. CEO wears jeans and sneakers.

Get paid well, work is interesting, have a lot of freedom.

Archived