• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

hey fiz, tell us your opinon, what just happened to the team i follow?

Fiz

Cam is in the perfect position to excel, with an OC who's going to craft an offense around him. the FO has already shown they have his development in mind with the trading for and extending of greg olsen.

he's also likely to get the most playing time of any rookie QB. you have to assume the award is his to lose at this point.

Having discussed this at length with my friends, I'd like to suggest this in regards to the thread title:

I'm fairly certain it's impossible for someone to be legitimately retarded and homosexual. Not like "sweet jesus that guy is dumb" retarded, but "lock him in the basement and deny having a child" retarded.

True or false?

You gotta have A LOT of sway on this board when you can have a racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic post all in one and not only do you not get smacked for it, but applauded.

Fiz is still a smug douchebag, but as always his posts are intelligent and spot on and it pisses me off. :)

You gotta have A LOT of sway on this board when you can have a racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic post all in one and not only do you not get smacked for it, but applauded.

Fiz is still a smug douchebag, but as always his posts are intelligent and spot on and it pisses me off. :)

Making me laugh lets people get away with stuff.

I do need to tidy up his post tho

Thanks Fiz, I read every word of that excellent post (very slowly of course, because I am retarded).

You make great points - not groundbreaking information that no one knows, but eloquently worded so as to make the obvious seem not so...a talent unto itself.

Now, what time are you coming by to feed me and change my diaper?

This is the poo I expected to read on this site!!

Excellent. I didn't realize that people would actually applaud a post that long here...

I agree with mist of your post, and since FINALLY I have found someone on this board that's in my level u can expect a lot of PM's from me from here on out!

I've said all of these same things that u talked about to my buddies (not Panthers fans) and definitely nowhere near as an "informed" fan as I am...

Very hard talking to my moronic buddies about the inside of this organization.

None the less, very impressive. People like us refer to it as common sense with a little bit of knowledge and foresight... Others will no doubt hail you as a Genius!

Keep em coming... Swag and pi. I have no questions

That is all

Excellent. I didn't realize that people would actually applaud a post that long here...

I agree with mist of your post, and since FINALLY I have found someone on this board that's in my level u can expect a lot of PM's from me from here on out!

I've said all of these same things that u talked about to my buddies (not Panthers fans) and definitely nowhere near as an "informed" fan as I am...

None the less, very impressive. People like us refer to it as common sense with a little bit of knowledge and foresight... Others will no doubt hail you as a Genius!

That is all

I think you are retarded.

That is all

Yeah man, this poo is so annoying. Makes me not even want to talk Panthers stuff with them.

herp-derp.png

Archived