• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Howdy

SMACKDAB

Well......long time lurker, lost old ID on here it appears, so just signing up again. I do promise to try and be more active this time around since I have now changed jobs, so a good howdy to all. Thanks in advance to all warm welcomes if I don't respond back to you. Great place, and look forward to this new upcoming season, and great football talk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• It would be great if they took the division doormat title from us next year.
    • Finding out you can't hack it after so much success at a lower level, will fug your head. So now it's both.
    • A lot of us have probably seen this in our jobs. I plied my trade for a long time and at one point worked some with a rich amateur. He thought because he whipped ass to make his money in business wheeling and dealing that he knew my business that I had been doing for probably well over 15 years at the time. Wrong. It was embarrassing and eventually I told him to lose my number. But that's the way things work too often.  Actually he never learned but it was talent and skill based occupation and all the love you might have for it doesn't help much if you aren't able to perform to whatever level.  Tepper does not have that hurdle, he only has to know he doesn't know. That's a challenge too though, as we have seen. I really am hoping he is being shown the light. He has been in trial and error school now for long enough.