• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody else as Upset as I am??

TruCatzFan

we didn't need him here

but the people that are writing him off already are probably going to be surprised. i expect big things out of him in NE. VERY similar situation to when moss left oakland and headed to NE

EDIT: not saying he'll do the same things moss did, but i expect him to put up good numbers, probably for another couple of seasons

the player has to OK the deal. So, it has a lot to do with that Chad wants to. I doubt Chad would want to go here. Chad wants to win NOW and we are still a rebuilding project, although we may shock a few people next year. I think NE will be good for Chad, if he can keep his head on straight. I don't doubt it, after the work they did with Moss.

No, i am fine with what they did with the offense, they passed on WR and got another pass catching TE and one who is young. Olsen's addition will make the offense better. As for OchoCinco, if we didnt have Olsen, i would agree, but with Olsen, OchoCinco isnt needed, add to that, OchoCinco isnt really as good as he used to be, he's still got talent, but he's not the top guy that he was.

Archived