• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody else as Upset as I am??

TruCatzFan

I said it yesterday, but I just don't understand why teams keep sending players like Chad and Haynesworth there because it's always for late round picks... New England usually picks in the last 1/3 of the round...

You're telling me no other team offered them the same round compensation for those guys? Why help the rich get richer?

I'm telling you Kraft has compromising pics of other owners.

Ocho has trouble not being a clown and would be unhappy if he had to share catches with so many other folks. NE is perfect as there are few franchises that could deal with him but if anyone can NE and Brady could. I can't imagine Newton being able to deal with the circus if Ocho came here.

Ocho has trouble not being a clown and would be unhappy if he had to share catches with so many other folks. NE is perfect as there are few franchises that could deal with him but if anyone can NE and Brady could. I can't imagine Newton being able to deal with the circus if Ocho came here.

Uhhh... He did just fine "sharing" catches last year with T.O.

Newsflash! It's gonna be a circus... Because Newton is here

I personally love Ochocinco's personality. I think the NFL is missing a lot of that in its league these days, with not allowing players to express themselves on the field. There's excessive (pulling a cell phone prop out of your ass, Joe Horn) and then there's just humorous (changing your name to Eightfive).

Maybe owners are showing support for the Kraft family? :/

Ocho is still a baller and he'll show it in NE but he would have been a real bad fit here.

yeah this pretty much

Ocho can play but it seems to me he's more worried about his off-the-field bullshit than what happens on the field(ie always doing reality shows, promoting his poo on twitter, etc). I can't blame him because he's pretty much guaranteed he has a career after football, just saying it irks me to see him in the news every day for some dumbass shenanigans.

Archived