• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets sit down indian style and talk about jimmy clausen

malik

As was said earlier in the thread, I'm sure he'll end up being a decent QB for another team, but probably not the Panthers.

True, he didn't have much to throw to last year, but that doesn't completely excuse some of the poor decisions and plays he made throughout the entire year last season.

Of course you'd rather have someone who refers to himself in the 3rd person as the face of the franchise, seems logical.

You have marcus vick as an avatar. Anything you write here on out will instantly be taken as a joke.

As was said earlier in the thread, I'm sure he'll end up being a decent QB for another team, but probably not the Panthers.

True, he didn't have much to throw to last year, but that doesn't completely excuse some of the poor decisions and plays he made throughout the entire year last season.

No he won't. I'd stake my life on it.

Plus, he's unlikeable. He's funny looking and comes across as a stuck-up brat.

You've obviously never met him. He's as down to earth as anyone, and he's a harder critic on himself than any of us could ever be.

That being said.... personalities don't win football games. The quicker he's benched, the better.

Maybe not, but I still think he's too good of an athlete to not be if he actually has a decent set of receivers to throw to.

I didn't say great, mind you. I said decent. As in, average.

And I repeat. He will not be a decent, as in average, QB in the NFL. This is about as clear a call as there ever was.

If several years from now he's starting for the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks en route to a playoff appearance, feel free to rub it in my face.

You've obviously never met him. He's as down to earth as anyone, and he's a harder critic on himself than any of us could ever be.

Ok, maybe that was unfair, but that's the way he comes across. Maybe he just has an unfortunate face.

Why the comparison to Harrell? I'm not speaking about how college stats translate to the Nfl. But judging one college career.

I don't give a poo about his college career. What good does that do the Panthers??

Fact is he is a midget that throws sidearm. He can't use the middle of the field, he can't extend plays, and he wasn't even that good in college.

But hey here is to hoping that he can improve. We really need him to be a decent QB for us.

I don't give a poo about his college career. What good does that do the Panthers??

Fact is he is a midget that throws sidearm. He can't use the middle of the field, he can't extend plays, and he wasn't even that good in college.

But hey here is to hoping that he can improve. We really need him to be a decent QB for us.

You don't have to care. I was arguing the point with another poster before you started responding. He was pretty good in college, sadly none of that has translated to the NFL.

Archived