• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets sit down indian style and talk about jimmy clausen

malik

Are you still mad because you were completely off base with the YPC and YPA stats and generally everything you talk about?

Does it still hurt?

That is a pretty good memory. You had to go pretty far back to remember that one.

You made a huge deal about how he was average then reached to try and make a point only said point stuck it in your ass and proved my point.

That's hard to forget.

That makes sense. When you are wrong so much it makes sense that the one time you were right it would stick in your mind :lol:

But if you are being truly honest.. having one game out of 4 that you exceeded the 200 yard mark in passing yards isn't exactly amazing football.

When you throw a lot of TDs without turning it over that you get such a lead you can run the ball the rest of the game, yards are kind of meaningless.

Dude Jimmy Clausen sucks. Don't need a Hawaii game play by play breakdown to watch him run around, throw the ball away, and get it batted at the line of scrimmage because he throws like a submarine pitcher.

That is all.

He did none of that in the Hawaii game. And not enough in his college career to hurt him or his team,which is what I'm discussing. He does do that in the NFL. But I never argued he was good in the pros.

I'll get a game, if you really need it. But that wont help credit me or you. Because were talking about seasons, one game will not change your mind,or prove my point. Just like your hawaii doesn't prove yours.

A website that, similar what you did with Hawaii ( althought to a much more extensive an throough degree) watches and take notes of the offense in every game. They make a in depth article after every one. I don't see how they aren't a legitimate source to argue with. Why would you want one game when you can have a whole season to get the big picture?

again, the Hawaii game is a look at what his senior season was like.....

you are using some website and soaking up there summary and then thinking it means something else on the field.

If you watched his senior year......you would not be able to ignore that Weiss/Clausen comically went to the screen just like that Hawaii game.....and the rest of his game was almost identical to what you saw from him in the NFL. He would throw a tad more downfield with success....but where he looked to throw was ultimately the same.

When you throw a lot of TDs without turning it over that you get such a lead you can run the ball the rest of the game, yards are kind of meaningless.

So that's the NY and Minn games. Great. Now what about the other games where the game was in doubt and he still couldn't do it?? Like Tampa, NO, or New England??

Again he played slightly above average for 4/5 games. It is pretty clear.:confused:

So that's the NY and Minn games. Great. Now what about the other games where the game was in doubt and he still couldn't do it?? Like Tampa, NO, or New England??

Again he played slightly above average for 4/5 games. It is pretty clear.:confused:

Honestly did you watch any of the games last year?

Be real

You've been here long enough where we won't give you poo anymore for being just a Cam follower.

If you did, you know the answers about those games. If not, no biggie.

He was the second best QB in the NFL for the time he started in 2009. You can try and diminish it all you want, but you'd have better success talking about 2010.

Probably shouldn't talk about him any more though since he's gone and no longer relevant here.

He did none of that in the Hawaii game. And not enough in his college career to hurt him or his team,which is what I'm discussing. He does do that in the NFL. But I never argued he was good in the pros.

And Jimmy addressed that....that is why Weiss didn't let him sit in a pocket looking downfield.

Archived