• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DSmith CBA thoughts.

TruCatzFan

You intentionally went to one of two places in NC that are under three local police jurisdictions to "party"?

Smart.

Or you go to weak parties.

You've obviously never been to Shelby...

And yes, and never once got in any trouble... Good times and memories in Gastonia!

This post is totally false. the players did nothing today but have a conference call. also Gas-house is but garbage, and shelby is too. If it wasn't for the new shops on Franklin Gastonia would be a ghost town. And if 74 didnt go straight through shelby i would nver have to see that place on the way to my weekend house in the mountains.

George Wilson doesn't even know that Smith has the agreement in hand...

Of course they didn't vote... We already know that. He's a player... Right now he's pissed. Smith on the other hand knows what the players wanted and has seen the agreement and knows what's on it... I think they will try to vote tomorrow, but ultimately I think the players will drag their feet... As a final fug u to the owners...

See Wilson just said he doesn't even know that smith has the copy of the new proposed CBA... This dude isn't up to speed. How do we know more than he does??

Wilson is just old and senile

This post is not false... Smith now has the ratified agreement that the owners ratified today. Now they can review it and vote... He anticipates a vote tomorrow based on what he sees on it...

I agree with the rest of your post...

I have a cabin in Bryson city... Where's yours?

This post is not false... Smith now has the ratified agreement that the owners ratified today. Now they can review it and vote... He anticipates a vote tomorrow based on what he sees on it...

I agree with the rest of your post...

I have a cabin in Bryson city... Where's yours?

Then you missed a key word....

NFLPA and players finally have the "ratified" agreement

Greg Bedard of the Boston Globe hears the NFLPA player reps "very well" could vote on the owners' CBA proposal on Friday.

Chris Mortensen had a similar report on ESPN. Although Bills player rep George Wilson tells NFL Network that players have still not seen the proposal, Bedard reports late Thursday night that the "complete proposal" is finally in the NFLPA's hands. SI.com's Jim Trotter, a voice of caution reporting from the players' side the past two days, still believes the CBA will be resolved "sooner rather than later."

Archived