• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DSmith CBA thoughts.

TruCatzFan

Demaurice Smith likes and feels that the players can and will vote to recertify

The Union tomorrow...

Just on SC and reported by Mortenson...

I'm personally not holding my breath...

If by chance they do vote and certify the players can be in facilities by Saturday am..

You're more than welcome to gtfo... Some of our fans who are not in the country will appreciate these posts because they dint have cable... I know for a fact that we have people that visit this site in Mexico, Afghanistan, and South America... This is for those people... If u don't like me for whatever reason, that's cool with me... But I'm not going to stop doing the things that make this the Huddle!

I heard the Earths gravitational pull is getting stronger so in the new CBA, Players asked Owners for the following. Within the terms of the new CBA (10 year deal) will include a deduction of 10 yards off the playing field each year. This is to compensate for the ware and tear the additional pull of gravity will have on them. ( JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR CRAP )

You're more than welcome to gtfo... Some of our fans who are not in the country will appreciate these posts because they dint have cable... I know for a fact that we have people that visit this site in Mexico, Afghanistan, and South America... This is for those people... If u don't like me for whatever reason, that's cool with me... But I'm not going to stop doing the things that make this the Huddle!

You forgot Gastonia... It's totally diffirent world outthere.

Archived