• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SERIOUS thread for Huddlers/Mods once this Lockout ENDS...

TruCatzFan

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have copied your post and emailed it off to all the other mods and admins. Hopefully we can coordinate a time to come together to discuss this so we are prepared for when the floodgates open.

Any other ideas you'd like me to bring up? I need to write them into our agenda beforehand.

tldr

In all seriousness Trucatz this forum has a large team of Mods and Admins that do a very good job of getting things organized and handling the traffic when things get busy, there's a reason why this forum is one of the largest and most successful team forums on the internet, and has been for quite a while.

I wold like to see a pinned thread encompassing all FA's where Carolina is mentioned to be in the running. That would be better than 25 threads started by 25 different huddlers entitled "what if we got so-n-so" or "what would you think about which-n who".

Those fantasy threads are lame. I say if you hear where the Panthers are mentioned in concert with a FA, put the info in the pinned 'legit' FA info thread. individual threads about these verified possibilities can spawn from that point but not until they get confirmed in the pinned thread as plausible.

That sounds involved but its fairly simple.

Archived