• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SERIOUS thread for Huddlers/Mods once this Lockout ENDS...

TruCatzFan

what about just 1 stickied thread for each FA we sign? itll just be like draft day.

I like this idea... And I'm more interested in our guys of course... But I wouldn't think I'm the only one here that eats, breathes, and sleeps football from August til Feb...

I know that we are all panthers fans first, but it'd be cool to come up with a system for all the teams as well... Unless of course I'm the only one who cares about the other NFL players/ teams...

Don't know about you guys but I laugh at "that guy" that has no clue that a player was traded or re-signed elsewhere...

we could do a big free agency thread thread where we have all 32 teams then a sticky where we have just who the panthers have signed, then another of people the panthers have brought in. so about 3 threads maybe 4 if u want to have one just for discussion. thats just my opinion though.

Just for the Panthers we'll need at least two different types of threads..

1- free agent signings

1- undrafted free agent pick ups

In those two threads just have basic info of signings maybe a one-liner on what the guy who posts it first thinks... Then have two separate threads just for discussion.

That way for people out if the country or with limited access to resources... They can come in and get just the facts in one thread, and then talk about/debate in another. Just a thought...

Archived