• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SERIOUS thread for Huddlers/Mods once this Lockout ENDS...

TruCatzFan

Alright, so we all know that when it ends and free agency starts all hell is going to break loose as far as who ends up where and for how much...

I don't know about you guys, but I TRY to be in the know about everything/everybody...

Any ideas on how to develop a system as far as who signs where?

Should we create a thread per team in the NFL forum just to keep everybody updated?

I'm sure I'm not the first person to have these thoughts, but if I can spark any of the mods' brains as to an awesome system before all if this goes down we might be better off to weather the storm this way.

Keep it organized and simple? I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes... But we all know that thus will probably be the craziest most wild free agency in our lifetimes, or for at least the next decade...

Let's come together and come up with the best way to make this happen...

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have copied your post and emailed it off to all the other mods and admins. Hopefully we can coordinate a time to come together to discuss this so we are prepared for when the floodgates open.

Any other ideas you'd like me to bring up? I need to write them into our agenda beforehand.

Hey, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have copied your post and emailed it off to all the other mods and admins. Hopefully we can coordinate a time to come together to discuss this so we are prepared for when the floodgates open.

Any other ideas you'd like me to bring up? I need to write them into our agenda beforehand.

Not enough boobies.

Archived