• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you could only watch one movie scene ever again...

teeray

... what scene would it be and why? You can never see a new movie or whole old movie ever again. All you can watch is this one scene from a movie, at your leisure, for the rest of your life.

Here are my finalists and winner:

Honorable Mention: Opening scene from The Rundown.

This isn't the actual clip but it was all I could find on youtube. It is sorta the highlight reel of the scene. This movie is underrated for what it is, an over the top action flick. When The Rock goes into the club to collect from the local pro QB for his loan shark boss and ends up beating the poo out of the entire football team it is one of the best fight scenes I have ever seen and sets the tone for the whole movie. Oh... and Arnold makes a cameo.

Great call. I would have chosen the scene where Wyatt Earp bitch slaps Billy Bob Thornton and says "You going to do something or just stand there and bleed??"

But any Doc Holiday scene is great too. Good call. One of my favorite movies.

Great call. I would have chosen the scene where Wyatt Earp bitch slaps Billy Bob Thornton and says "You going to do something or just stand there and bleed??"

But any Doc Holiday scene is great too. Good call. One of my favorite movies.

Yeah, Doc Holiday is the best character in that movie, which is my #1 movie of all time.

I edited it to include a runner up... Unforgiven is excellent too, esp that scene.

Archived