• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Finally... Hit 1 million in Swag in less than 3 months...

TruCatzFan

And did so in less than 1000 posts... :eek:

What's even more impressive... I've done so without posting any boobies or ass...

I'd like to thank all of you who have gotten me here. Happy to be apart if the Huddle! Now just ready for football.

Feel free to bomb this thread with tits and ass as u see fit.

Again thanks for everybody's continued support.

And... Do we ever have like an annual Huddle party? I think it would be a good tradition to start... Put some names and faces with our online screen name.

We're almost done with this Lockout.... Excited about the new regime bringing us into us into a new era!

EDIT: I'd like to point out that during this time, HAWK has gone from less than 1 million to well over 3 million.

All hale the King of Swag! Incredible dude... I mean really? Bleys and Salty have increased a lot as well... I give credit where credit is due... Good shyit fellas...

And did so in less than 1000 posts... :eek:

What's even more impressive... I've done so without posting any boobies or ass...

I'd like to thank all of you who have gotten me here. Happy to be apart if the Huddle! Now just ready for football.

Feel free to bomb this thread with tits and ass as u see fit.

Again thanks for everybody's continued support.

And... Do we ever have like an annual Huddle party? I think it would be a good tradition to start... Put some names and faces with our online screen name.

We're almost done with this Lockout.... Excited about the new regime bringing us into us into a new era!

EDIT: I'd like to point out that during this time, HAWK has gone from less than 1 million to well over 3 million.

All hale the King of Swag! Incredible dude... I mean really? Bleys and Salty have increased a lot as well... I give credit where credit is due... Good shyit fellas...

The faster they rise the faster they fall.

Archived