• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I'm offically a father now

fitty76

My wife had to turn her head and vomit on the floor out of nervousness/meds, while strapped to the table, when I brought my son in for the first time for her to see as they sewed her up... lol... I don't think you got much of anything grosser on that...

My wife had to turn her head and vomit on the floor out of nervousness/meds, while strapped to the table, when I brought my son in for the first time for her to see as they sewed her up... lol... I don't think you got much of anything grosser on that...

my wife was throwing up when she was pushing my daughter through that tiny hole of hers and a little head was popping through at the same time.

congrats! for me it was two of the best days of my life...rewarding and I can not believe how emotional...pretty sure it was the only two days of my life that I actually cried tears of joy.

I was smart and stayed above the waist the entire time on both!

I'll congratulate you when you finish raising the child and we can determine whether you did a fair enough job or not. Until then you just did something that virtually anyone can do biologically.

Just kidding congratulations.

fug societal standard congratulations. You bringing a kid into this world isn't something to celebrate. I'm going to have an Irish wake for your social life.

Just kidding again. Good luck and don't be a deadbeat!

Archived