• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Somebody P - oed their wife

Hairless Cat

My neighbor had that happen. He moved in across the street from me into his parents house, because they moved and had it for sale. He told her Fiancee that his Parents didn't want to leave the house empty. (He was living at her place.) Then the took a different woman to the beach for a week. :eek: He came home from work one day after the beach and found everything he owned thrown all over the front lawn. I guess it was the Fiancee's way of telling him she had thrown him out.

But, this guy must have a silver horseshoe up his butt! He got his Fiancee to take hime back AND moved the girlfriend into the Parents house until it sold!

:cheers2:

I used to live in Monkey Junction - Normandy Drive - long time ago - lived across the street from a guy who claimed he used to dive for sponges commercially in the keys. also found and adopted a best friend while living there - my dumb ass next door neighbors had a dog who they tied to too short a chain - every time a thunder storm kicked up the poor dog would jump over the short chain link fence between our yards and the chain around his neck not being long enough he would dangle standing on his hind legs feet barely touching the ground choking until I went and got him loose. I finally told them Id take their dog off their hands. It really an offer they could refuse.

Best, smartest , and most loyal dog I ever had - may Bear RIP.

Archived