• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need help from ALL Huddlers...Gerber Baby...

TruCatzFan

After seeing such a huge success for the support of SCMunnerlyn, I figured why not...

I recently posted a pic of my 5 month old son on the Gerber Baby website. It's based off of votes to determine the winner.

He's a cute kid; although my wife failed to submit his cutest photo (sometimes I really don't understand what women are thinking)

You can only vote once a day but I will pie and swag you if you vote for him at all... Everytime you vote just let me know what his total is at and I will give u swag and pie per every post I'm updated.

The grand prize is a $50,0000 scholarship, and a commercial spot. Not really expecting to win but after seeing such great support from the members here... You never know...

Thanks in advance!

http://apps.facebook.com/gerberphotosearch/entry/150086/christopher-jr.aspx

When does the contest end? Mine is due in September. I don't want any conflict of interest :)

twss

Yeah, that was my point. ;)

Not sure why Hawk, but I've been making a lot of smart ass comments to you lately. It's nothing specific about you - you must be posting near the same times as me or something. :p

Archived