• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need help from ALL Huddlers...Gerber Baby...

TruCatzFan

After seeing such a huge success for the support of SCMunnerlyn, I figured why not...

I recently posted a pic of my 5 month old son on the Gerber Baby website. It's based off of votes to determine the winner.

He's a cute kid; although my wife failed to submit his cutest photo (sometimes I really don't understand what women are thinking)

You can only vote once a day but I will pie and swag you if you vote for him at all... Everytime you vote just let me know what his total is at and I will give u swag and pie per every post I'm updated.

The grand prize is a $50,0000 scholarship, and a commercial spot. Not really expecting to win but after seeing such great support from the members here... You never know...

Thanks in advance!

http://apps.facebook.com/gerberphotosearch/entry/150086/christopher-jr.aspx

I agree... Not sure how high it will get. Everybody can vote once a day until the end of the month... Spread the word through you guy's facebooks, the more the better!

Thanks a lot guys! My wife is already excited after just one vote. Sometimes it's the little things in life :-)

Lol got my help .. for every vote you do for me .. I'll do 2

Edit: If itll let you spam vote I will anyhow.

So I should expect about 600 votes from you...got it!

Edit: It won't... But u can spread the word to your mom and all her friends through facebook. That would be cool

Archived