• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So when Peppers ends up staying in Carolina, how will you react?

Fiz

How will you react  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How will you react

• I understand this is a business and I'm happy to have him back
    • Screw him he talked bad about the defensive strategy my team cheers for
    • Huuuuur I hate you Peppers /drinks Natty Ice
    • Having him on the field will be the same as him not here so I don't care

Stories about how tyrannical Fox is for sitting in on a meeting or two, how coaches that we wouldn't allow to interview elsewhere last year left this year after we offered a minimal contract to them, how Peppers just doesn't like Fox, so on and so on, things that have no basis in reality.

wow make sure to keep an open flame away from this strawman warehouse

What happened to that 3 team trade that was just about to be announced??

From rotoworld.

Schefter has softened his wording, saying the deal has been "agreed to" and "expected." Paperwork has been drawn up; Cassel will be traded. Schefter says there is now some question whether Kansas City could be his final destination. The "mystery team" is supposedly a surprise, which would seemingly rule out Tampa. That team could either swoop in or get involved in a three-way deal. Cassel is also working out a possible contract, which is probably the biggest factor in holding up this news. It's possible the Patriots agreed to trade compensation, but Cassel's contract demands are holding the deal up. If Cassel is dealt, it's safe to say the Tyler Thigpen era is over before it started.

From rotoworld.

Schefter has softened his wording, saying the deal has been "agreed to" and "expected." Paperwork has been drawn up; Cassel will be traded. Schefter says there is now some question whether Kansas City could be his final destination. The "mystery team" is supposedly a surprise, which would seemingly rule out Tampa. That team could either swoop in or get involved in a three-way deal. Cassel is also working out a possible contract, which is probably the biggest factor in holding up this news. It's possible the Patriots agreed to trade compensation, but Cassel's contract demands are holding the deal up. If Cassel is dealt, it's safe to say the Tyler Thigpen era is over before it started.

I really hate to speculate but this does seem like a possible situation involving Peppers. If the Panthers had extended Delhomme than I wouldn't think this but considering that all three of the current QB's on roster are set to be FA next offseason and none of them have been extended would make Thigpen coming here a real possibility.

Archived