• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So when Peppers ends up staying in Carolina, how will you react?

Fiz

How will you react  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How will you react

• I understand this is a business and I'm happy to have him back
    • Screw him he talked bad about the defensive strategy my team cheers for
    • Huuuuur I hate you Peppers /drinks Natty Ice
    • Having him on the field will be the same as him not here so I don't care

im just scared if he plays for us this year, hes just gunna "go through the motions" like a teammate of his said he did 2 years ago when he only got 2.5 sacks...plus i think if we were to trade him at all then this is the year to do it cuz hes only gunna get older...an i honestly dont think he will be worth the money we would pay him if we locked him up long term...id rather get a first rounder an maybe a 2nd or 3rd

how about another option:

"I will be cheering for my team, not for peppers, and I will feel good about doing it."

He said he doesn't want to be here anymore. If he can't get something worked out and is forced to be here again there is nothing wrong with the feeling being mutual.

If he has to be here I expect that he and we will make the best out of it but neither party involved has to like it. If he decided that he wanted to be here then it would be different. For now, though, he is simply a tool. Take that however you want to.

He is just a means to get what we want, which is a better team. If he can be here and work his butt off, I don't care about his motivation. If he can be traded for someone who wants to be here and can make the team better then I want that.

I don't want what's best for peppers. I want what's best for the panthers.

Anyone else frustrated over the fact nothing is being reported anywhere about the Peppers situation. ESPN and the NFL Network have not mention him at all although they talk about other players that could be moved in trades. Local guys like Gantt and Reed have not posted anything about it either. There were more stories being posted last off season about a Peppers trade than this year. Even profootballtalk has said nothing about it either and they has the Panthers trading Peppers to just about every team last year.

Does this mean Peppers is here for another season? Seems to me that lack of any news or even rumors is very telling and that Peppers will be back next season.

Adam Schefter had his list of 'Top 25 free agents' and even with honorable mentions, no Julius.

(perception is a funny thing)

If he stays and actually plays to potential, people here will treat him like a god.

If he stays and plays the same way as before, people will argue about him (same as they're doing now).

If he stays and gets worse, get out the torches and pitchforks.

On the flipside...

If he leaves and actually plays to potential elsewhere, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, and the 'Fire Fox' train will have many people shoveling coal into it's boiler.

If he leaves and plays the same way as before, people will argue about him (same as they're doing now, but with the added debate over whether or not we were adequately compensated).

If he leaves and gets worse, the laughter will reach to the heavens.

If he stays and actually plays to potential, people here will treat him like a god.

If he stays and plays the same way as before, people will argue about him (same as they're doing now).

On the flipside...

If he leaves and actually plays to potential elsewhere, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, and the 'Fire Fox' train will have many people shoveling coal into it's boiler.

If he leaves and plays the same way as before, people will argue about him (same as they're doing now, but with the added debate over whether or not we were adequately compensated).

The Book of Mr. Scot Chapter 5 Verses 16-22. Amen.

Adam Schefter had his list of 'Top 25 free agents' and even with honorable mentions, no Julius.

(perception is a funny thing)

On the flipside...

That pretty much sums it up. Personally, I will be a Peppers fan until the day he leaves, even though he has irritated the hell out of me lately.

Archived