• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

God of War 2 for Playstation 2...

#1 Panthers Fan

Has anyone played this game? If so I have a question for you. I'm getting close to the end and have to fight a man thats unknown. You walk into this room and all you see is his dark shadow. and my dark shadow and they fight. But thats not the problem. After a while of fighting him the circle button icon pops up and when you push it you hit him a couple time and than the screen goes black, but you can still hear the fight going on because if you don't play he will kill you. IS THIS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN?

I don't remember this. Are you fighting Perseus? Obviously I think he was invisible for part of his fight but I don't remember not being able to see myself.

If you can't find an answer go to gamefaqs.com, look up the game and follow one of thier guides to make sure your not bugged.

Yes, it's his "final stand" so to speak and you have to beat him while it's black.

Once he is beaten he is revealed as one of your old soldiers from the Spartan army and there is a cut scene.

You have gotten far but let me warn you that you still have a ways to go, good luck!

Archived