• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Cam article

teeray

I'm not looking forward to it, I hate dealing with impatient fans. It's annoying. We don't even know if Jimmy is going to do well or not.

I suspect Jimmy will be better. Early returns suggest he is in better shape and with Newton getting the hype he will do everything he can to prove that drafting him wasn't a mistake. We will have some real competition for the first time in forever. No expects either guy to come out and light it up, who really has as a rookie outside of Roethlisburger. But there will be excitement at the games and a feeling that we will be competitive and for that I am thankful.

Good article. It was pretty evident people who questioned his intelligence and work ethic knew 0 about him and stereotyped him. Its annoying seeing the things you were saying and seeing months and months ago just now being "discovered" by close minded people who refused to believe then. I cant speak for his on the field performance yet, but his off the field one so far makes you wonder why people would even entertain the bullshit they were selling pre-draft. From his dad would be a distraction, to he has a criminal demeanor, to he's a guaranteed holdout. Fear and paranoia makes stupid people say even stupider things.

Good article. It was pretty evident people who questioned his intelligence and work ethic knew 0 about him and stereotyped him. Its annoying seeing the things you were saying and seeing months and months ago just now being "discovered" by close minded people who refused to believe then. I cant speak for his on the field performance yet, but his off the field one so far makes you wonder why people would even entertain the bullpoo they were selling pre-draft. From his dad would be a distraction, to he has a criminal demeanor, to he's a guaranteed holdout. Fear and paranoia makes stupid people say even stupider things.

You can understand why guys like Moon suspect racism with some of the totally unfounded (and frankly ridiculous) criticism that was being thrown at Cam... I'm not saying it was driven by racism, but I can see why some would feel that way.

You can understand why guys like Moon suspect racism with some of the totally unfounded (and frankly ridiculous) criticism that was being thrown at Cam... I'm not saying it was driven by racism, but I can see why some would feel that way.

some of the stuff about him was so over the top there was no way it could be true. That article about his fake smile and stuff was one of the most bizarre I've ever read.

Nawrocki exhibited the worst kind of journalism with his character assassination by proxy article which set the tone nationally for Newton's questionable reputation. Newton is now proving this to have been a pure hatchet job, done only for the purpose of selling magazines.

Not only is he showing the willingness to make the time investment to learn the new system but more importantly, a hunger for it. It also appears that he is handling the monies for his endorsement deals on a low key basis. Since UnderArmour is paying for his IMG training, he is going to be doublely obligated to them to get off to a good start and be a good citizen. in fact, Beason was on Sirius after the players OTA and said that Newton took care of the rookies at the hotel. I took this to mean that he may have paid their expenses, since most other rookies may not have had the resources to attend without assistance.

Whether Cam pans out as a top tier QB is yet to be seen, but I think we can put these personal issues to bed.

Archived