• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

should there be a cap on players salary?

dpanthersman

so after seeing all these crazy contracts players are gettin this offseason a thought crossed my mind and just wanted to see what u guys thought about it? ( if this has been brought up before i appologize, i didnt see anything about it) but do u think there should be a cap on how much a vetran player can make? i know this has been mentioned for rookies but i havent heard anythng about vetrans. haynesworth getting 100 million dollar contract, and guys like peppers wanting the same thing is just crazy imo. especially with the economy the way it is right now. what u guys think?

should there be a cap on players salary?

Wanna see a players strike in a hurry?...

ill be the first to agree that the players would hate it. and as a fan i would hate to see a strike. i think i would go crazy withouth a football season. but i just dont think some of these players are worth that type of money

ill be the first to agree that the players would hate it. and as a fan i would hate to see a strike. i think i would go crazy withouth a football season. but i just dont think some of these players are worth that type of money

I don't disagree with you. But then, companies that are laying off people should not be handing out ginormous bonuses to the CEO, but it's happening all over...

Archived