• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheer me up

neverlosethefeeling

I don't have a specific school in mind, I have a range of schools. And most law schools consider your highest score only, so I'm not at any sort of disadvantage if I re-sit for the exam. Unless of course, I do even worse the second time around which I find to be highly unlikely. My score on this exam was 4 points lower than what I scored on the first diagnostic exam I ever took before I even started studying for it.

If it in fact was lower than that diagnostic exam by 4 points, that's right around the minimum point differential of where you should take it again. Tough decision so before anything I'd recommend talking to some type of adviser.

If it in fact was lower than that diagnostic exam by 4 points, that's right around the minimum point differential of where you should take it again. Tough decision so before anything I'd recommend talking to some type of adviser.

To give you an idea, my target schools are the likes of Vanderbilt, UVA and Georgetown. Wake Forest is a safety school for me, and with my LSAT and GPA, I'd be okay there. But I'd have no chance at any school ranked higher than Wake Forest and I don't want to go to any school ranked lower than Wake Forest. Ergo, I'm going to rewrite in October and hope to get within the medians of some of the Top 14 law schools.

At least you are not Floppin...

:leaving:

Archived