• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody else find themselves addicted to The Huddle?

TruCatzFan

F_ck yeah Im addicted, have been for years... Tell me another single place you can get Panther news from all over as soon as it happens? and talk sh_t? and talk baseball? and talk about nothing in particular? and check out the latest hotties? or Janglers retro hotties? and get elementary grammar lessons?

F_ck yeah Im addicted, have been for years... Tell me another single place you can get Panther news from all over as soon as it happens? and talk sh_t? and talk baseball? and talk about nothing in particular? and check out the latest hotties? or Janglers retro hotties? and get elementary grammar lessons?

he has a point. I too check the huddle roughly 5-6 times a day, with lengths of visits varying from a few hours to a few min.

Long live Carolinahuddle.com

:cam:

i just keep waiting to read a Dpantherman thread that says the lockout has ended. you know its gonna be him. its just a matter of when.

It will be a lockout has ended/relationship /celebrity gossip update all rolled into one.

Archived