• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody else find themselves addicted to The Huddle?

TruCatzFan

Guest MaskedMilitant

i was on the huddle pre crash like many here. i had to take a break and only lasted like 5 months. i found myself lurking more and more and then some post in the tinderbox set me off. so im back bastards.

Guest MaskedMilitant

I've avoided actually getting to know anyone on the site, so I'm not addicted to the social aspect. I do check it more than once a day though during the off season.

ive got to know a couple guys pretty well, i would def consider them friends.

I'll be honest, the lack of quality content and the over-moderation on this thread have killed it in the past couple years.

Pre-crash it was great, but we lost some really good posters that day...most of them were too lazy to get a new password.

These days, for me, I can only read so much of this thread before I get bored quick. most of the turn off's for me include:

-racism

-lack of diversity in the content

-too much over-modding (i.e. power trips)

-in the College bball thread, all that is talked about is UNC/Duke, and the pestering is silly and annoying

...maybe it is just me that has changed. There are few people that are interested in the same things that I am, and once found on this site. I know I have gotten older, more mature, and busier at work, so that may have a big part in it.

I'm here alot because everyone I work with are douchebags. So, this is my coffee break/social outlet.

Otherwise, I'd never visit this shithole :D

over moderation and racism in the same bitch list? that don't make sense!

this place changes all the time, no doubt there. I'm curious to see how many people think this place is over moderated though....

off to start new thread

Archived