• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton up for 4 ESPYs

Who cares what our backup QB is doing? Pretty much everyone except you considering he is an injury away from being a starter.

Explain to me how I improperly quoted you. And I'm the loser? Coming from a guy who takes swag and pi on an internet forum seriously, that doesn't mean much.

1st off... You got into something that didn't concern you. You came to the rescue for someone that didn't even know what an ESPY was... Next time you might want to consider what you're going to bat for.

2nd... NOBODY cares what JC is doing in the offseason! If Cam gets hurt, then we'll have Matt Moore or another vet to back him up. If it does happen to be JC, then guess what? We're screwed and will have a too 5 pick next year. There is absolutely nothing that guy can do to improve based on what we saw last year... Some people say give him a pass... He was thrown to the wolves.. I say, he had his chance... Royally fudged it up, and we had to pick a QB with our pick because he's not good enough. He had the WORST completion percentage of ANY rookie QB in the history of the NFL... How can you argue for ANY player with stats like those????

3rd... Maybe you didn't miss quote me... In fact u did not.

4th... You are a loser because you believe it is important to know what JC is doing this offseason. If you follow a loser; which he is... Then it makes you a loser...

5th... For you to boldly state that I care so much about swag and pie is just being ignorant. You do NOT know me at all. Getting on here is fun for me and it's entertaining. 90% of posts here are opinions. Either u agree or disagree. It's not my fault that people don't agree with the stuff you say... Also not my fault that you dint get enoug pie. And you're right... You never complained outright that you wanted more pie or swag... You just implied that you're hating on me because I have over double your swag with way less posts than you do. Maybe if you were a little more mature in handling yourself you'd get a lil more respect. You're 18 now... No longer a boy... Carry yourself like a man, and you'll get treated like a man!

I really had no beef with you until you came at me on a personal level... If you want to come at me with somin legit, I can take it.. You may want to think about who you try and punk out in the future... That way you don't end up being the one getting punked!

1st off... You got into something that didn't concern you. You came to the rescue for someone that didn't even know what an ESPY was... Next time you might want to consider what you're going to bat for.

2nd... NOBODY cares what JC is doing in the offseason! If Cam gets hurt, then we'll have Matt Moore or another vet to back him up. If it does happen to be JC, then guess what? We're screwed and will have a too 5 pick next year. There is absolutely nothing that guy can do to improve based on what we saw last year... Some people say give him a pass... He was thrown to the wolves.. I say, he had his chance... Royally fudged it up, and we had to pick a QB with our pick because he's not good enough. He had the WORST completion percentage of ANY rookie QB in the history of the NFL... How can you argue for ANY player with stats like those????

4th... You are a loser because you believe it is important to know what JC is doing this offseason. If you follow a loser; which he is... Then it makes you a loser...

5th... For you to boldly state that I care so much about swag and pie is just being ignorant. You do NOT know me at all. Getting on here is fun for me and it's entertaining. 90% of posts here are opinions. Either u agree or disagree. It's not my fault that people don't agree with the stuff you say... Also not my fault that you dint get enoug pie. And you're right... You never complained outright that you wanted more pie or swag... You just implied that you're hating on me because I have over double your swag with way less posts than you do. Maybe if you were a little more mature in handling yourself you'd get a lil more respect. You're 18 now... No longer a boy... Carry yourself like a man, and you'll get treated like a man!

I really had no beef with you until you came at me on a personal level... If you want to come at me with somin legit, I can take it.. You may want to think about who you try and punk out in the future... That way you don't end up being the one getting punked!

1. Wasn't going to bat for anyone. Just found it hilarious that you called him after what you said about another player on the team.

2. http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/63051-tweet-from-clay-matthews-today.html

Check that out. People in there who care about what JC does. The fact that you think there is no way a rookie can improve shows your lack of intelligence.

3. Admitting you were wrong. Good job.

4. Again, you calling me a loser doesn't mean much.

5. You gave me swag talking about "I just wanted to be the one to get you over 100,000". Lol oh yeah you totally don't care about swag at all. Hating on you because of internet swag? Oh yeah dude you caught me. Posting 800 times on a message board in three months. Yeah I'm totally jealous. Wish I had that much free time.

Really you want to talk about acting like a man? When you first got here you were acting like a bitch because nobody read your posts. Then you complained some more because everybody said it sucks. That's not how a man acts.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/the-lounge/62864-post-the-first-message-left-on-your-profile-page.html

Um... So yeah... I'm still waiting to get my cherry popped... Apparently I'm not cool enough to get a message on my page :-(

I'm gonna go kill myself now...

Teach me more about being a man. :smilielol5:

Chef 17... U just further proved my point by quoting me and trying to make me look dumb. The mood in the thread from which u quoted me was one in which everybody was joking around. Again you're taking this blog way too seriously. I get it... You're a Clausen fan boy... You care what he does. I dont. If other people are hoping and hinging the future of this team on JC let them. I did that last year and where did that get us? As far as arguing with you, I'm done. Not gonna sit here and argue with an 18 year old about kid about being a man... You know nothing about it. Call me in about 6 years... That's when you'll get the idea of what it takes. The fact that you resorted to name calling means I win anyways. You shouldn't let people on an "Internet blog forum" get u so upset. Best of luck to you and JC in the future!

As far as my post that "everybody" thought was dumb... It was one person. TRD, and he was mainly fuggin with me cause I was new. But then again you dont read my pm's and you take everything you read on here too seriously... Shakes head and walks away...and don't worry, I won't give you swag anymore... You didn't deserve it then really, was just tryin to help you reach that milestone. Way to look like a jerk buddy.

Neg rep... And if I could take pie I definitely would...

This guy is part of our fanbase... WOW!!!!

This coming from the guy who said "who cares what Clausen is doing"

Yep... Who cares!? What the fug Clausen is doing... I stand by it too... It doesn't matter what he does... He'll be behind Cam all year.

Maybe you should stop trolling me... Go find a new hobby... Let it include not following me around improperly quoting me. What a loser!

Who cares what our backup QB is doing? Pretty much everyone except you considering he is an injury away from being a starter.

Explain to me how I improperly quoted you. And I'm the loser? Coming from a guy who takes swag and pi on an internet forum seriously, that doesn't mean much.

1. Wasn't going to bat for anyone. Just found it hilarious that you called him after what you said about another player on the team.

2. http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/63051-tweet-from-clay-matthews-today.html

Check that out. People in there who care about what JC does. The fact that you think there is no way a rookie can improve shows your lack of intelligence.

3. Admitting you were wrong. Good job.

4. Again, you calling me a loser doesn't mean much.

5. You gave me swag talking about "I just wanted to be the one to get you over 100,000". Lol oh yeah you totally don't care about swag at all. Hating on you because of internet swag? Oh yeah dude you caught me. Posting 800 times on a message board in three months. Yeah I'm totally jealous. Wish I had that much free time.

Really you want to talk about acting like a man? When you first got here you were acting like a bitch because nobody read your posts. Then you complained some more because everybody said it sucks. That's not how a man acts.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/the-lounge/62864-post-the-first-message-left-on-your-profile-page.html

Teach me more about being a man. :smilielol5:

Chef 17... U just further proved my point by quoting me and trying to make me look dumb. The mood in the thread from which u quoted me was one in which everybody was joking around. Again you're taking this blog way too seriously. I get it... You're a Clausen fan boy... You care what he does. I dont. If other people are hoping and hinging the future of this team on JC let them. I did that last year and where did that get us? As far as arguing with you, I'm done. Not gonna sit here and argue with an 18 year old about kid about being a man... You know nothing about it. Call me in about 6 years... That's when you'll get the idea of what it takes. The fact that you resorted to name calling means I win anyways. You shouldn't let people on an "Internet blog forum" get u so upset. Best of luck to you and JC in the future!

As far as my post that "everybody" thought was dumb... It was one person. TRD, and he was mainly fuggin with me cause I was new. But then again you dont read my pm's and you take everything you read on here too seriously... Shakes head and walks away...and don't worry, I won't give you swag anymore... You didn't deserve it then really, was just tryin to help you reach that milestone. Way to look like a jerk buddy.

spunkslap.gifsex2.gif

I personally am ready for all of the college hype with Cam to go away. It is time for him to focus on the NFL. It doesn't appear that any of this stuff distracts him, but it has to take your attention off the ball a little bit.

So by disproving everything you said, I proved your point? That's too funny. You write a 6 paragraph essay in response to one thing I said, yet I'm the one who takes this too seriously? I guess you don't comprehend so I will state it one more time; this is an internet forum. Whether you give me swag or not doesn't mean anything. Funny how you "win" but ignored everything I said.

And if hoping he improves makes me a Clausen fanboy, then I'm a fanboy of every player on the team. Again if you don't take this seriously why was it important to help me reach some internet swag milestone?

Archived