• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ever thought about...

TruCatzFan

Yep... I sure do. I can't help it if people want to dwell on the negative though. I was trying to get people to think how awesome it would be and how differently we'd be viewed as a franchise if we'd won a Super bowl. Maybe in a few years I'll ask again and u guys can tell me how it feels to have one.

Well I imagine the Panthers would be a lot more respected than they are now. However, the team would still be scrutinized for the past few seasons as it is a "what have you done for me lately" league and lately they been suckin. You have brought up two of the darkest days I have experienced as a Panther fan. Thankfully my son was born during those playoffs and seeing as how Carolina exited so early I was able to spend even more time with him and my wife.

*sigh*

I think I'll go have some cereal. :(

My phone auto corrects all the time... Hopefully the iPhone 5 will be smarter than this one. It auto corrects and it's wrong way more than it's right.

This could be your problem. You're starting threads on your phone. Do you really have no other activities (life) outside of a internet message board? Tell yourself "There has to be more to life than living vicariously through the internet. There simply must be".

Go outside. Talk to a friend. Talk to a relative. Talk to a stranger. Find a hobby. Visit a museum. Visit a zoo. Try a restaurant you've never been to. Ask Mom if you can have a friend come over. Put the lotion on your skin. Do something. Anything.

Archived