• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any one here do Shrooms?

Hairless Cat

Pretty bad story.

psychedelics only bring out what is in a persons heart and mind.

That's why I liked fuging when I would do shrooms, x, or acid.

True story, I did some acid with an old GF at a Hippie concert in Berkely. She disappeared for a bit and when she got back, she said she was hanging out with Jeebus. Funny thing, she was Jewish and didn't beleive in Jeebus...

I hit it.....:D

I want to do some shrooms and go camping.. me and a friend mentioned doing so at the devil's tramping ground. seems like a fun idea.

oh, and totally missed your post up a few..

bad idea man, the only time i've ever had a bad trip was after watching a scary movie. I was seeing demonic poo and faces for 6 hours straigt, god damn!! I thought i was going to die, bad idea.

Pretty bad story.

True story, I did some acid with an old GF at a Hippie concert in Berkely. She disappeared for a bit and when she got back, she said she was hanging out with Jeebus. Funny thing, she was Jewish and didn't beleive in Jeebus...

Sex is weird when you're tripping, I'd rather melt something lol X is the best tho

bad idea man, the only time i've ever had a bad trip was after watching a scary movie. I was seeing demonic poo and faces for 6 hours straigt, god damn!! I thought i was going to die, bad idea.

it could be a bad idea, but I wouldn't relate it to watching a horror film... I guess I view it more as a night of camping than anything.

Pretty bad story.

my ex bf and I also did the secks when tripping. That was how I ended up blacking out.....but we also had sex for like 4 hours I'm pretty sure.

It was awesome.

devil's tramping ground is just an area where apparently nothing will grow and if you sleep within the circle you'll supposedly find yourself outside of it in the morning...

I want to camp there regardless just to say I did... might as well throw in some shrooms while I'm camping.. I'll leave the weegee board at home.. lol

SWIM has had many crazy hallucinations due to LSD and Psilocybin but only a few that were inherently negative. One time SWIM kicked a cat at the place SWIM was tripping which resulted in a zombie cat experience (the cat was unharmed) and the one really bad trip where SWIM was continuously becoming different people at different times and couldn't handle the sensory and emotional overload and flipped out.

SWIM has only watched two movies while hallucinating and Airplane was frightening especially when it restarted over and over again and different events kept happening. The other was Se7en and that was rather comical while hallucinating.

Archived