• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any one here do Shrooms?

Hairless Cat

A US cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out his friend's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film.

They found the 26 year old standing naked over his friend's body with body parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room.

Wyatt told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced his close friend Taylor Powell was possessed.

According to an autopsy Powell,21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.

more

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7787039/Cage-fighter-ripped-out-heart-of-training-partner.html

psychedelics only bring out what is in a persons heart and mind.

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions "My client was trying to silence the devil," said James Fallman.

"I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had."

I always saw 'shrooms and acid as an amplifier.. What ever you were feelin or going through, the drugs made it so much more, good or bad... That above is fugged up, but if dude thought he was the devil then the 'shrooms made him believe it... Wow...

I got chased by a stop sign once because I didnt stop when I walked past it...

When I tried it, my friend who was eating some crackers looked like a giant pelican and when we stopped for gas I stood outside with my finger next to the gas tank because all I could see was gas pouring out. Funny time.

I can definitely see this happening with acid. Shrooms not so much.

The only thing I ever was told was to make sure you know you are tripping because you will forget.

I made sure to surround myself in a good environment every time I did it with people I was comfortable with. Also, its usually a good idea to be around other people who are tripping so they know whatsup.

Never seen anyone freak out, but I do know its a bad idea to be alone because you start thinking pretty hard about stuff and your life, etc. My boyfriend at the time did that and said he didn't ever want to do it again after experiencing that. His fault though, he kept separating himself from us.

I did black out one time, but that was for a different reason. Overall, never had a bad experience and thoroughly enjoyed it every time. Cept for the initial eating them. Gawd they taste like poo.

True story,

I was really fuged up on shrooms and pot at a party one night. Me and some people were standing in the front yard smoking a joint. I had just been hit with the "holy poo I'm tripping" feeling, and I was off in lala land.

That's when I heard a big commotion from the house. The police and swat team had knocked on the back door and freaked everyone out. Before we could go see what was up a small army of police/swat officers came around the corner of the house with several drug dogs.

The guy holding the joint stepped on it and we all stood there frozen, convinced we were going to jail.

Turns out there was an armed robbery suspect in the area and they were searching for him. The officers and dogs just walked right on by and said "be careful out here". Freaked me the fug out.

Archived