• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers will not be in carolina next season

ncguy2184

Panthers beat report Darin Gantt writes that he is "convinced" franchise player Julius Peppers won't be in Carolina next season.

Jordan Gross recently said he thought Peppers was open to staying, but indications point towards a trade around draft time. Carolian still figures to play hardball throughout this process to get as much compensation as possible.

rotoworld

pep will retire a panther whether he knows it or not......btw if we trade for cassel it would be dumb as hell.we got moore.

i down with bringing another cheap WO in like furrey,i'm also down with bringing in this mcfadden guy that i've heard highly of.maybe a couple of dt's also

of course while keeping pep :smile:

I would not trade Pepp for Cassel. Hell for all we know he could be another Derrick Anderson. Has one good year then falls off. Trade Pepp for Cassel and like a 3 round pick.

I'd rather have Derek Anderson and a 1st. He was hurt last year that's why he fell off. Also the Browns don't have the greatest offense to begin with.

Archived