• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So it's Monday....

teeray

Yet the biggest losers live there.

Would you rather be the coolest person in the rain and lightning surrounded by ugly fat bitches with stanky FUPAs or would you rather be a loser in the sunshine surrounded by the worlds finest people in the tiniest clothing?

So this is the first time then because you've only heard about this place since January.

I also checked in when I was in New Orleans back in March.

But hey, nice seniority bomb :rolleyes:. I don't know what has happened to you lately but you have become pretty weak and insignificant since the time I joined.

Too bad :nonod: I thought you were better than that at first.

I also checked in when I was in New Orleans back in March.

But hey, nice seniority bomb :rolleyes:. I don't know what has happened to you lately but you have become pretty weak and insignificant since the time I joined.

Too bad :nonod: I thought you were better than that at first.

Son, I'm disappoint.

I know I've missed out on all the significant discussions this off season about Cam's dick size and jersey number. Does anyone know if we are going to run a 3-4? Hahaha fug Denver for hiring Fox those dumbasses, fug Smitty/Keep Smitty, DeAngelo is on FaceBook too much, Sutton likes to talk about religion, Cam is ROY, you think we'll sign Coefield? I think we should sign Coefield. Who else thinks we should sign Coefield? Anyone think Coefield would be a good signing? Let's dumpster dive! Let's spend a ton of money! Have you seen all my cool Panther memorabilia? The kids love Cam. Smitty has never liked playing with a QB more than he has liked playing with Cam.

Did I miss anything?

How did I not respond seriously to all of these important topics. I'll be up all night writing paragraph after paragraph about the latest picture of Cam I saw and why I think he should wear number 1.

Son, I'm disappoint.

I know I've missed out on all the significant discussions this off season about Cam's dick size and jersey number. Does anyone know if we are going to run a 3-4? Hahaha fug Denver for hiring Fox those dumbasses, fug Smitty/Keep Smitty, DeAngelo is on FaceBook too much, Sutton likes to talk about religion, Cam is ROY, you think we'll sign Coefield? I think we should sign Coefield. Who else thinks we should sign Coefield? Anyone think Coefield would be a good signing? Let's dumpster dive! Let's spend a ton of money! Have you seen all my cool Panther memorabilia? The kids love Cam. Smitty has never liked playing with a QB more than he has liked playing with Cam.

Did I miss anything?

How did I not respond seriously to all of these important topics. I'll be up all night writing paragraph after paragraph about the latest picture of Cam I saw and why I think he should wear number 1.

I actually think the posts you haven't made are your best posts. Maybe you should do more of your not posting. They are way better.

Your past three posts directed at me are two gay blasts and a seniority blast. If you are going to be a "message board hero" you need to up your game or hang up Matt Moore's jock for good and retire.

Archived